- 1.POLICY STATEMENT
- 1.1The information we collect and how we use it
- 1.1.1We take our commitment to your privacy seriously and treat any information you supply to us with care.
- 1.1.2When you purchase from us, we require you to register with us. To register we need to know your name, e-mail address, correspondence address, contact telephone numbers and payment/credit card details.
- 1.1.3We gather this information to allow us to process your orders and provide you with the information/goods requested.
- 1.1.4Please note that we have the ability to retain any data that you provide on this website, even if you do not complete your registration/transaction by clicking submit/next. Such contact details and data may be used to contact you, for example to enquire why you did not complete your [registration/transaction], or to offer you a discount.
- By using our services, you give us your express consent to process your personal data as described hereafter
- 1.2The data we collect
- 1.2.1The information collected when you register with us is generally used to communicate with you and improve our services where possible, and specifically, to process payments or enable third parties to carry out technical or commercial supporting functions.
- 1.2.2In addition to personal data such as name, e-mail address, delivery address, billing address, credit or debit card number and expiry date, we also analyse data about participants in order to provide a safe shopping environment for all users. Examples of the data we may collect and analyse include the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, login, password, computer and connection information such as browser type and version, your operating system and platform, the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), your clickstream to, through and from our website (including date and time), cookie number, products you viewed or searched for, your purchase history, personal preferences and any phone number recorded or used to call our customer services number. In using our website you accept that your personal data may be used for such purposes.
- 1.2.3We will not sell, distribute or disclose information about you or your personal usage of our website without your consent or unless required or permitted to do so by law. If you subscribe to our mailing lists for new release and other information, we may also ask you to answer various general questions about yourself. You may be asked to specify the areas in which you are interested so that we can tailor the information which we send to you to cover the topics and merchandise which we believe you might be interested in. By subscribing to our mailing lists, you accept that your personal data may be used for such purposes. You also accept that we may from time to time share this information with other group companies. They will not use this information for any purpose other than those listed here and for promotion of other group company brands.
- 1.2.6We do not cross the information recorded in the cookies with the personal information collected at the time of your registration on our website or with your online activity.
- 1.2.8We may monitor customer traffic patterns, website usage and related information in order to optimise your use of the website and we may give aggregated statistics to a reputable third party, but these statistics will include no information personally identifying you.
- 1.2.9We may also use the information we gather to notify you about important functionality changes and alterations to the website, or offers of products, services or information that might be of particular interest to you. By submitting your information and ticking the requisite boxes on any order form or when subscribing to the services available on our website, you expressly consent to such use and transfer, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
- 2.SHARING DATA
- 2.1We comply with, and are registered under, the Data Protection laws in the United Kingdom. We take all reasonable care to prevent any unauthorized access to and use of your personal data.
- 2.4In case any fraudulent activity is detected on the website, or, without limitation, in connection with the breach of intellectual property rights through the use of the website, we may release personal information in order to comply with any applicable law or regulation, or assert our rights as well as those of our business partners.
- 3.SURVEYS NEWSLETTERS & COMPETITIONS
- 3.1We always aim to improve the services we offer. As a result we occasionally canvass our customers using surveys or inform you of upcoming promotions or other relevant information, by means of newsletters, telephone, emails or SMS (text message) provided that you have given prior and express consent.
- 3.3If you do not wish to receive any mailings or invitations to enter competitions, email email@example.com with your email address, name and address details.
- 4."EMAIL A FRIEND"
- 4.1We may from time to time operate an "Email a friend" service. This is a referral service, designed to make it easy for customers to recommend our website and related websites or offers to a friend, and is a two-step process. First, a customer sends us the friend’s name and email address, and secondly, we contact the friend, telling them who we are, and inviting them to take advantage of a particular offer, or to visit our website. When we contact your friend, we always advise them of the name and email address of the friend who made the original referral. We will not use your friend’s details for any other purpose.
- 4.2If you use this facility to email a friend and provide us with his/her name and e-mail address, we reasonably assume (and you warrant) that you have obtained your friend’s prior consent in order for us to process his/her data. You supply any such information freely and voluntarily, and at your sole liability and responsibility.
- If any of the information you provide on the form you complete when ordering a product from the website or subscribing to the services changes, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 6.SALE OF BUSINESS
- In the event that this business is sold or integrated with another business your details may be disclosed to our advisers and any prospective purchaser and their advisers and will be passed on to the new owners of the business.
- 7.YOUR CONSENT
- 8.CONTACT US
For all queries please email: email@example.com
We try to respond to all emails within 2 working days.
Customer Services: 0844 880 6201
Monday – Thursday 9.00am – 7.00pm Friday 9.00am – 5.30pm Saturday 9.00am – 3.00pm Sunday Closed
Get The Label
Unit B,The Grandstand