- I can’t wait to get my order…how long will it take?
- Our lovely warehouse staff will do all they can to get your order out to you as quickly as possible. If you have ordered with Standard Delivery, expect your order within 3-5 working days. If you haven’t received your order by this time, please contact our delightful customer service team. Our couriers will deliver between 7am and 9pm
- How can I track my order?
When we dispatch your parcel we will also email you a tracking reference (At around 9pm). If you have ordered using next working day, this tracking reference will be in use from the next working day. If you have ordered using Standard delivery, the tracking reference will be in canuse from the second working day. You will also be sent a text message on the day your parcel is out for delivery.
- Can I get next day delivery?
Please note - Orders placed with Click & Collect: Cut-off times for 24 or 48 hours will be 5pm
Need your order fast?
Next day delivery is available 7 days a week!*
Next Day Information Table Delivery Day
Mon-Fri - Orders placed before 7pm**
Delivered next day
Saturday - Orders placed before 1pm**
Delivered on Sunday
Sunday - Orders placed before 1pm**
Delivered on Monday
*Not available Bank holidays, or to Islands, Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland.
(At least until we get our teleporting machine working!)
**All orders placed after those times will be delivered in 2 days.
Certain areas are not eligible for Next Day delivery; you will be informed of this when entering your delivery address after the checkout as the delivery will default to the standard service.
Our delivery chaps love their bank holidays, so anything due to be delivered on a bank holiday will arrive the following day.
- Do you ship overseas?
We definitely do! Please click the link below to view all countries we ship to:
- I missed my delivery, what do I do now?
No worries, our delivery agreement means our Courier will try to leave your item in a safe place if you aren’t home.
If no safe place is available, a calling card will be left with the drivers’ contact number so that you can re-arrange a more convenient delivery time.
- My parcel is showing as delivered, but I haven’t received it?
This doesn’t sound too good! Please contact our customer service guys straight away. They will ask you to fill out a disclaimer form which will then need to be returned to us so that we can investigate it fully with our courier.
Please make sure you contact us within 14 days of the order date! Otherwise we will be unable to act on anything.
- How do I pay?
We accept most major payment methods including Delta, Visa, Maestro, and MasterCard.
As an additional level of security, we have the 3-D Secure option, where a password for your card is required. If you are not aware of your 3-D password or if you require one, please contact your bank or credit card provider.
We also accept PayPal
- When do you take payment?
If you are paying with a card, you will be debited when your order is dispatched.
If you are paying with PayPal, you will be debited immediately from your account.
- ORDER ISSUES
- Why have I only received some of my order?
In the rare instance that some items you have ordered are so popular that we run out of stock, you will be sent a ‘Cancelled item’ email from our customer services. This will let you know which product(s) we can’t send you and inform you that you won’t be charged for the item(s).
- I have received the wrong item
Woops! Sorry about that, please contact our customer services to arrange the quickest way to get your correct item to you. There are two options for this:
- Pre-Paid Returns Label – Contact us with your order number via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone 0333 004 3111 (Charged at your local rate, mobile operators may vary) and we will pop a pre-paid returns label in the post for you.
- Post – Simply pop the item back in the post with a cover letter including your order details, name, address and we will refund you the postage due to our error.
- How long can I keep my order before returning it?
You have a whole whopping 21 days to decide if the item is right for you. If it isn’t simply return it to us for refund or exchange within that time period.
- I believe I have a faulty item!
No worries, we accept faulty returns back for inspection within 6 months from the date you have purchased the item.
- How do I return an item?
If for some bizarre reason you are unhappy with your order, please return it to us *unworn and within 21 days for a full refund or exchange.
All items must be returned with the original tags attached and footwear must be returned within the original boxes (undamaged).
*Please note all swimwear must have the protective sticker intact. Earrings and underwear can’t be returned due to health and hygiene.
Simply complete the returns slip on your *delivery note, stating which items you are returning and the action that you would like us to take.
- Refunds: All refunds will go back on to your original payment method, within 3-5 working days.
- Exchanges: Please let us know what product and size you would like by indicating the product code and size on the returns slip. If your new exchange item is cheaper than your original purchase, we will automatically refund
you the difference to your original payment method. If your new exchange is higher in price than your original purchase, we recommend that you request a full refund for the original item, and then place a new order on the new item.
In the unfortunate occasion that the item you would like to exchange for is out of stock, we will contact you to see if you would like an alternative item. If we do not hear back from you within 7 days then you will automatically be refunded. The refund will go back on to your original method of payment within 3-5 working days.
Once your return has made its way back to us, please allow us 5 working days to process a refund or exchange.
*Mislaid your delivery note? Don’t worry, simply attach a covering letter with your name, full address and your requirements to your parcel.
Sending it back to us?
Get The Label,
PO Box 190,
Please use your local postal service requesting the standard delivery, and ensure you opt for the extra compensation where possible. Make sure you keep the receipt for this as it will ensure you are covered in the unlikely event of your parcel going missing in transit – Get the Label cannot be held responsible for any returns lost in the post.
We will happily refund the cost of your postage if the item you are returning is faulty or was incorrectly sent.
- How long will it take to process my return / exchange?
When we receive your item(s) please allow us 5 working days to process your refund or exchange.
- Refunds: We will send you an email to let you know that we are sending the money to your original payment method, which will then take 3-5 working days to appear back on the card you paid with. However, with some banks, this can take up to 10 working days.
- Exchange: As soon as we process your request, it will take the standard delivery time to get the new item out to you.
- What do I do if I have lost my returns slip?
Don’t worry about it, simply pop a covering letter in with your parcel containing, your name, full address and your requirements.
- I have received a faulty item
If you think there is a fault with an item you have received from us contact our Customer Care team with your full name, order number, description and photograph of the fault. We aim to resolve any issues with faulty items as soon as we can within office hours but we need you to inform us of any faults as soon as you discover them so that we can resolve the issue for you. You have 6 months to contact us regarding a faulty item.
- Am I still able to return my item if there is make-up or fake tan around the neckline etc?
Any unwanted items must be returned to Get The Label in a saleable condition. Unfortunately any returns which are found to have make-up stains on the garment cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- Am I able to return an item if a bead or sequin has fallen off with wear?
Customers should be aware that there is an expectation that with normal wear, the odd bead, sequin or embellishment could occasionally fall off. Extra beads & sequins will be provided with the original garment that you can use to replace any that fall off. If you have not worn the garment and beads, sequins or embellishments are broken or missing, we would consider this faulty.
- What is Collect Plus?
Collect Plus is a convenient way to return parcels at any one of their 4,500 local stores. Most stores open early to late, 7 days a week.
To use the service:
- Go to the Collect Plus website www.collectplus.co,uk/getthelabel
- Purchase a returns label for £3.49
- Print the label out and attach to the parcel (Making sure you don’t cover the barcode)
- Take the parcel to a Collect Plus store and it will be returned back to us
Parcels can take between 3 – 5 days to be returned to us via Collect Plus.
Collect Plus service is available only to UK mainland, Northern Ireland and the Isle of Wight only.
- Do you charge postage on items I wish to exchange?
We don’t charge postage on any exchange items that are being sent out to you.
- What happens if I return the item after 21 days?
If after 21 days you decide that you would like to return the goods, simply send it back to us. We won’t be able to give a refund.
- What if my return item gets lost on the way to you?
- Post: In the unfortunate occasion that your parcel is lost in transit on the way back to us, you must contact the post office and fill out a P58 form (A claim form for a lost parcel) We can’t be held responsible for any returns lost, therefore we highly recommend that you keep your receipt as proof of purchase.
- Collect Plus: If your return is lost by Collect Plus, we will process your return as normal, as long as you can provide your tracking number or receipt.
- Can I buy Get The Label gift cards or vouchers?
What a great idea! Watch this space, we’re working on it!
- How can I contact Get The Label?
Email, Telephone or smoke signal…We recommend the first two, as these are the most efficient.
Find out more here: http://www.getthelabel.com/fcp/content/contact-us/customerservices
- Why is the sky blue?
- When the daytime sky is cloudless, it appears blue because molecules in the air find it easier to scatter the colour blue more than red light from the sun.
- Why can’t I choose my size?
In the rare occasion that your size isn’t showing on the product page, it means that the item you like is so popular that we have sold out. You must have a good eye for fashion. The only way we will receive more stock for that item is from a customer return.
- Changed your mind on your order?
Don’t worry about it, it is perfectly fine to cancel your order. You must act fast though, our warehouse team are incredibly efficient and there is a point where we cannot stop the order from being picked and dispatched. We suggest you telephone our customer service team on:
0333 004 3111 (Charged at your local rate, mobile operators may vary)
Press option 2 instead of emailing us. That way there is a better chance of us being able to cancel the order.